The maker of kitchen faucets introduces you to these two faucets.
All copper faucets are divided into three types according to different materials: non-standard copper, national standard copper, and other copper faucets. Let’s take a look at the two advantages of all copper faucets:
1. It can kill 99% of bacteria in tap water, and can prevent bacteria from producing antibodies. This is something that other materials of the faucet do not have.
2. It has the characteristics of good wear resistance and easy processing. Generally, high-end faucets are made of copper. Due to the high cost of raw materials, the price is also relatively expensive. Many people may have some concerns about not choosing all-copper faucets. They think that all-copper faucets contain lead. Generally, H59 copper faucets fully comply with national standards and can be purchased with confidence.
Stainless steel materials are used more in our lives, so stainless steel faucets are used more, and the advantages are as follows:
1. The stainless steel faucet is durable. Compared with previous types of faucets, stainless steel faucets solve the trouble of frequent maintenance and replacement and are more economical and environmentally friendly.
2. The material of the stainless steel faucet is lead-free, without corrosion and exudate. During use, there will be no odor and turbidity caused by the faucet, and it will not cause secondary pollution to drinking water, thus ensuring the safety of drinking water. Hygienic and pure.
3. There is no need for electroplating in the production process of stainless steel faucets. In the process of surface polishing, it is only necessary to filter the dust generated by the polishing material, which causes less pollution to the environment.