The thermostatic faucet is a kind of faucet that is widely used in our daily life, and it is usually used in the kitchen and bathroom. Let us pay attention to some precautions for use and installation.
1. Users with small solid lumps in tap water are not suitable for using constant-temperature faucets;
2. If the tap water contains powdery sediment or soft foreign matter, it may reduce the sensitivity of the thermostatic valve core, and may also shorten the service life of the thermostatic faucet;
3. Try to shorten the distance between the water heater and the faucet so that the hot water can reach the faucet as soon as possible;
4. The hot and cold water supply pipes must not be installed wrongly. The hot water pipe must be on the left, and the cold water pipe must be on the right; the installation site must be cleaned before installing the constant temperature faucet to avoid fine sand and stone lumps
Damage to the rubber ring, thread, thermostatic valve core, and other parts of the faucet;
5. Please install according to the instructions in the manual, and pay special attention not to miss, lose or damage any gaskets or rubber rings;
6. The constant temperature faucet itself has no heating function, please adjust the water temperature of the water heater to 60°C~
7. Showers and shower pipes cannot withstand high temperatures above 60°C;
8. After each use, be sure to adjust the water temperature adjustment knob on the left to below 40°C;
9. If the pressure difference between hot water and cold water is too large, please use a screwdriver to adjust the valve of the bracket. Families using gas water heaters need to pay more attention to this.