The faucet can be said to be the core part of the kitchen sink. However, the material of the kitchen sink faucet is generally brass, which is the most common pure copper faucet on the market. The pure copper faucet has electroplating on the outermost layer, and the function of electroplating is to prevent internal corrosion and rust.
About the use and maintenance of faucets, some people may already know that the key to it is the cleaning and care of faucets. We must know this knowledge when we clean and maintain the faucet.
1. To keep the faucet clean, please clean it regularly.
2. First wash with water or mild liquid detergent, then rinse with water and then wipe dry with a soft cotton cloth.
3. Do not use any acidic and abrasive cleaning agents, and do not scrub the surface of the faucet with a steel ball.
4. When the water from the faucet is uneven or the water is small, it may be that the water stains in the water outlet (also called the bubbler) of the faucet gather in the net mouth and block the net mouth. The solution is to take out the water outlet net mouth and clean it with an old toothbrush. There is another possibility that the water inlet hose of the faucet is blocked by water stains. The solution is to take out the hose from the water inlet and clean it.
5. When the faucet cannot turn off the water: there must be a problem with the valve core, you can take out the red and blue markings, remove the faucet handle with an Allen tool, and replace the valve core.